GrafixMat Coaster, Sandpipers, Made in the USA
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $6.50
- Amount Saved: $0.48
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Designed and made in California
- Each GrafixMat® is a work of art, masterfully laser-engraved on the cork front with a unique and amusing story colorfully illustrated on its flip-side.
- Price is for ONE only. Create your own set of 4 or 6.
- Made from eco-friendly recycled cork from Portugal and Spain, yet handcrafted in the U.S.A
- GrafixMats® are so artfully designed and intriguing, the company has created a hanging hole in the back of each coaster.
GrafixMat Coaster, Cheetah Pattern, Made in the USA.The Back Story: Sandpipers are found on shores and in wetlands around the globe, breeding on the Arctic tundra to more temperate climates. Common sandpipers are small to medium sized birds, but they have relatively long legs that they put to good use. When seen running in groups the birds appear to display a remarkable coordination of movement. Sandpipers are ground feeders that dine on crustaceans, insects, worms, and other coastal creatures. They retrieve them by meticulously pecking and probing with their short bills. Sandpipers come from a large family, of waders or shorebirds. This includes other species, as well as those called by names such as curlew and snipe.
- ASIN: B00ISED656
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews