Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock & Night-Light
- Adorable child's bedside alarm clock, time-teaching educational game, and dual-color nightlight all in one; includes three interchangeable color rings.
- OK to Wake! night-light is a soft yellow in the evening, and turns green in the morning (parent programmable) so children know when it's OK to get out of bed! Note: Backlight (clock face light) cannot be turned off.
- As children grow, they can play with the interactive talking time-teaching game that has five adjustable skill levels and teaches time-telling concepts on the analog and digital clock faces
- For older children ready for a little independence, Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock is a fully-functional alarm clock with snooze--just like mom and dad's!
- NOTE: New, improved version has USB cord (with battery backup--2 AA, not included) to accommodate modern homes equipped with USB wall plugs, and easy international use; please note that wall adapter is not included...you may use any USB wall adapter you already own for phones, etc.
This adorable talking bedside alarm clock is also a time-teaching tool and dual color night light! The full-featured clock grows with families, offering a nightlight and easy green glow that tells children when it’s OK to wake up, and then also helps teach analog and digital time-telling with its built-in game! Includes three interchangeable rings: yellow, blue and pink. USB-powered with battery backup (2 AA, not included). Wall adapter not included. Approximately 4.5".
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 5 x 4.1 inches; 0.63 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- ASIN: B003D7KV0Q
- Item model number: DP8081Z
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews