Wellden Product Life-size Medical Anatomical Human Skeleton Model, 170cm, w/Nerves, Vertebral Arteries, Stand Included
- First class natural cast; life size 170cm, high quality
- skull is 3-part, arms and legs are flexible like human movements
- Depicts spinal nerves and vertebral arteries, and disc prolapse for detailed examination
- free 5-casters stand, Include a large plastic bag as dust cover; Free Laminated Skeletal System Anatomical Chart (Poster)
- Medically detailed, perfect tool for medical professionals
The skeleton model is a detailed natural cast of an adult human skeleton. The size and shape corresponds to a real human skeleton. The model is anatomically correct. All bones, anatomical details and structures are represented.
The joints are movable. Arms and legs can be removed easily via simple screw connections.
The mobility of the hands/fingers are made possible by wire connections.
The skull is also removable and consists of the base of skull, Calvarium, jaw (on spring). Magnetic connections provide a staple free cohesion in the skull.
Depicts spinal nerves and vertebral arteries, and disc prolapse for detailed examination
The model is made of high quality PVC and therefore durable and easy to clean.
The skeleton is assembled. Minor assembly can be done within a few minutes without tools.
It is a perfect tool for professional teaching and study of human Anatomy.
Material: High quality PVC
Weight.: approx.10 Kg
Mounted On stand with 5 casters
Free Laminated Skeletal System Anatomical Chart (Poster)
- ASIN: B007YV18O0
- Item model number: E1113
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews