SENSORY4U Indoor Therapy Sensory Swing for Kids with Special Needs (Hardware Included) | Snuggle Cuddle Hammock for Kids with Autism, ADHD, Aspergers | Great for Sensory Integration (Olive Green)
- UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2019 - NEW AND IMPROVED SIZE AND FABRIC: Can now easily hold up to 150 lbs and wont stretch to the ground. Our Swaddling Sensory Toys Swing gives children a sense of calmness and blocks out unwanted sensory stimulation. A must for children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, or those on the autism spectrum. Recommended for ages 3+.
- INCLUDED: swing, 240 lb screw eye, carabiner clip, daisy chain strap(for easy height adjustment. just clip in to new loop for desired height), plus included easy instructions for outdoor use or to secure to standard ceiling. Tools needed: stud finder, drill, bit, and screwdriver or metal rod to twist screw eye.
- Vestibular Swing promotes coordination and balance, strengthens muscles, and improves motor skills!
- Sensory stimulation - endless possible positions - hours of fun! Comforts and swaddles - a therapeutic experience!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - If for any reason you do not love it, contact us and we will make it right! Our company is committed to bringing you unique products. We are confident you will be delighted with each of our sensory creations!
Swing is made from soft, stretchable, 95% cotton, and 5% spandex fabric that is colorfast, washable (line dry), long-lasting, rated to 150 lbs, and intended for children ages three years and up. Adult supervision is required, and to prevent injury only one person at a time should use swing. The knot may need to be re-positioned occasionally to a new area of the fabric to prevent excessive wear in one spot. Because the swing will stretch when in use, it may need to hang higher off the ground than your child can easily sit in. In no time your child will learn to pull the fabric to stretch it down. Then they can crawl right into it! Note: socks should be worn during use to prevent snags from toenails. Please contact us with any questions. Disclaimer: There is a chance the rope may fray over time especially if it receives a lot of friction so inspect strap occasionally to prevent breaks. Please Check strap periodically to ensure stray is not fraying or wearing thin.
- ASIN: B07Q33LLXH
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews