Justrite 26806T Polyethylene Personal Smokers Cease Fire Cigarette Butt Receptacle, 1 Gallon Capacity, 11″ OD x 30″ Height, Terra Cotta
- Cigarette butt receptacle can be used to contain and dispose of cigarette butts and ashes
- Contoured to extinguish lit cigarettes inside container by cutting off air supply
- Made of polyethylene, which won't rust and is resistant to fire, water, and weather
- Galvanized internal bucket can be removed to dispose of butts; drip lip helps contain tar condensation
- Has 1-gallon storage capacity; weighs 6 lb.; measures 30" high and 11" in diameter
The Justrite Personal Smokers Cease Fire polyethylene cigarette butt receptacle can be used to contain and dispose of cigarette butts and ashes, and is contoured to extinguish lit cigarettes inside the container by cutting off the air supply. The two-piece smoking receptacle is made of polyethylene, which won't rust and is resistant to fire, water, and weather. A galvanized bucket inside the receptacle can be removed to dispose of cigarette butts. An internal drip lip helps contain tar condensation. The cigarette receptacle has a storage capacity of 1 gallon, weighs 6 lb., and measures 30" high and 11" on its outside diameter (OD). This product is FM Approved as a container for combustible waste, and it meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) 2010 standard for accessible design.
Trash cans are used for the disposal and temporary storage of garbage. They are typically made of plastic or metal and sometimes have a top or lid to contain odors and waste. Certain garbage cans meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for the disposal of medical waste or National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) requirements for food handling and processing. Others include a lock to prevent unauthorized access, safeguard confidential materials, and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements. Waste bins can also be color-coded to facilitate the separation of recyclable waste, such as bottles, cans, paper, and general refuse. Ash/trash cans typically include an ash tray on top for cigarette disposal. Trash cans are used in virtually all commercial and industrial environments.
Justrite manufactures safety equipment to store, transfer, use, and dispose of hazardous materials. The company, founded in 1906, is headquartered in Des Plaines, IL.
- ASIN: B0023AYB96
- Item model number: 26806T
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews