Indiana Jones, Staff of Ra, Egyptian Headpiece, Antique Gold, Amber Jewel, Solid Metal
- Solid Metal and weighs 8 ounces, Measures; 3.25 in Diameter x 3.25 to .5 Thick
- Made from a mold take off a Real Prop from Film
- Antique Gold with 2 Amber Acrylic Jewels.
- Jewels are see through so you can shine a light or just look into.
- Comes new in a Burlap Bag
Archeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones is hired by the US government to find the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis. This is a Replica of the RA Headpiece. It is solid metal 3 inches (7.7 centimeters) in diameter and weighs 8 ounces (227 Grams). The RA Headpiece is Antique Gold in color and has two Acrylic jewels attached. The Jewels are see through so you can shine a light or just look through. The Ra Headpiece comes with Amber Jewels attached. It comes ready to go on your adventure in a Burlap Sack. This Ra Headpiece was cast from a mold taken from a real RA Prop Headpiece from the film. The Headpiece that the mold was made from was used in the Bar Sequence. The item does not come with RA Headpiece Stand and Case as shown.They are for reference. The items are available in another selection however. The RA Headpiece is also available in a Shiny Version as pictured and also a Silver color German type. The Headpiece is also available with Red Jewels. There is also a RA Stand and matching Acrylic Cases available.
- ASIN: B003Q5DNP0
- Item model number: ReelArt-Indy-RAAntAmber
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews