Del Mex Woven Mexican Southwest Large Center Diamond Blanket (Multi-Tan)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $28.00
- Amount Saved: $5.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Del Mex brand sold exclusively on Amazon by CMFA
- Southwest style blanket hand woven in Mexico of high quality cotton and acrylic fibers. Tight weave makes for a very beautiful and durable blanket
- Measures 50" by 80" with a fringe on each end. Machine washable, soft yet durable construcion
- Great for both outdoor use or as a indoor accent piece.
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry. Due to the handmade nature of the blanket, variation in color of the smaller diamonds or color pattern of stripes could vary.
This southwest style Mexican blanket is the perfect addition to your blanket collection. Measuring 50" wide by 80" long it is perfect as an outdoor blanket for camping, pic-nics or the beach, or great as an indoor accent blanket draped over a couch or used as a rug. The thick woven threads are both durable and soft with a tight weave that will last for years. Each blanket is hand made on wooden looms in southern Mexico by free trade artisans. The center has a large diamond pattern with stripes of assorted colors on both ends. 100% authentic product made in Mexico (most of these style blankets are now made in India). Due to the handmade nature of these blankets, each is a one of a kind work of art. As such, variations in the color of the smaller diamonds or the color/pattern of the stripes is expected.
- Product Dimensions: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B01AS54F34
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews