Crystal Allies Gallery: Pair of Polished Agate Geode Halves Bookends w/ Authentic Crystal Allies Stone Card – 1lb to 3lbs (Black)
- Quantity: 1 Matching Pair of 2
- Weight: Approx. 1lb to 3lbs Per Pair
- Dimensions: Small (Approx. 4" x 3" to 3.5" x 3.5" Per Pair)
- Includes authentic Crystal Allies certified stone info card!
- Each and every specimen is unique and you will receive ones similar to the image shown.
Agate is found in a variety of colors. While Agate is generally considered a stone of relatively low intensity and slower in vibrational frequencies, this is by no means a suggestion that Agate is inferior to other stones. In fact, Agate is regarded as stabilizing and is suitable for long-term development. Agate imbues the holder with extra energy when needed. However, because it is a stabilizing and grounding stone, it does not perpetually increase energy at all times, but rather provides a pool of energy to draw from. In this perspective, Agate is a conservation stone and enhances longevity. Working with Agate is said to enhance one's perceptiveness, analytical capacities, and intellect, making it an excellent stone for students. Agate promotes courage and self-confidence while dissipating fear. Each variety of Agate possesses its own characteristics.
- ASIN: B00PT6IDJK
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews