BUY ONE GET ONE FREE – The Best Kendama For All Kinds Of Fun (full size) – 2-Pack – Awesome Colors: Red/Bamboo Green/Bamboo Set – Solid Bamboo Wood – A Tool To Create Better Hand And Eye Coordination – KENDAMA TOY CO.
- KENDAMA'S ARE AMAZING ---AND MAKES GREAT GIFTS: Kendama's are Excellent for Increasing Hand/Eye Coordination as well as Reflex, Agility and Balance. 2-PACK is great for Parties as well as having enough for Competition for FAMILY FUN and with FRIENDS.
- BEST KENDAMA FOR GIFTS: These Kendama's have been made with the Best Quality of wood and paint available for toys, for longer lasting play. *NOTE: Chipped paint and worn string is normal over time.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: 5 ounces, 7 inches tall (full size).
- AGES AND WARNING: For All ages 6 and older. Please make sure that Kendama is used with Care! Since the ball is loose on a string, the ball can be dangerous if toy is held too close to body or next to others.
Kendama is a Japanese wooden toy used since the 1700's for increasing Hand/Eye Coordination, as well as Reflex and Balance.
*Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy consisting of a ken (sword) and tama (ball) connected by a string. The ken has three cups and a spike which fits into the hole in the ball. Basic kendama tricks consist of catching the ball in the cups and on the spike, however a huge variety of kendama tricks can be performed by juggling the ball between the cups, balancing it in various positions on the ken, balancing the ken on the ball and juggling the kendama.
Kendama bears similarities to the classic cup-and-ball game, and the Hispanic world toy known as boliche or balero. The principle of these toys are the same: catching one object with another, where both are joined by a string. However the modern kendama style takes influences from a diverse range of skills including yo-yo, diabolo, juggling and dance.
- Product Dimensions: 2.25 x 3 x 7.27 inches; 0.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.31 pounds
- ASIN: B00VU3VB4U
- Item model number: BK-1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews